1/01/2009

Why Tim?

So here's a picture of Jordan.....before my brother ,Tim, cut his hair behind my back and against my will while Jordan was at his house. We were going to let it grow all winter and cut it at the beginning of the summer. He's still as cute as ever but I loved how his hair felt and looked. He had beautiful curly hair and I loved to touch it. Poor Jordy's hair. He likes the cut and actually wanted it , but only after Uncle Tim convinced him that long, curly hair was for girls! Just terrible Tim. He was perfect just the way he was. Yes, he's super cute with his squared away haircut, but I'm so sad that I don't get to see the end result of letting it grow. For shame on you!

2 comments:

Becca said...

You've got to be kidding me Heather - you didn't even post a picture of what his hair looks like after the cut!!!!! I miss yall bunches (especially since we just did our annual wrapping)!
Becca (Sardis)

Unknown said...

i know.... i have to upload the pics of his new cut. miss you guys too. i've been thinking of everyone a whole lot the past few weeks. Can't wait to see ya'll in Feb.