2/02/2009

Are You Wearing My Sweaters?

So today, I put my personal preferences aside and let my kids wear my sweaters. I turn around in the kitchen and there they were. Both of my favorite sweaters were on Haley and Jackson. So I asked,"Why are you wearing my sweaters? You guys have a ton of your own clothes." They went on to explain that they were living in the Arctic and needed the sweaters to keep them warm while they hunted for their food. I asked what they were hunting and they said,"Anything. Our children are hungry." (Jordan and Jacob were their children although Jacob was a dog too pulling the "sled.") So I proceeded to give them the go ahead and I laughed and laughed as I listened to their conversations and play. By the way, this was not long after we had watched the Arctic video from the Planet Earth series they got for Christmas. They were inspired!
Sweater #1~ my favorite thrift store find...

Sweater#2~ My favorite Kohl's clearance buy


The masterminds behind the days storyline.



Maybe they could earn us some extra cash in modeling???? LOL....





1 comment:

Tracey said...

Soooo cute! Don't ya just love their imaginations?!?!?